Call for Makers is now open for Maker Faire Lynchburg 2022! We are seeking creative, hands-on makers of all types to showcase their work at the event. Commercial makers, student projects, hobbyists, and artists are all invited to apply.
New to Maker Faire? Here are some stats:
- Maker Faire Lynchburg typically has an audience of ~2,000 attendees from 30 zip codes
- 35% of attendees are from 24503 and 24502
- Attendees are 55% adult and 45% youth
- Participation is free for makers that are not selling anything
- The $50 vendor fee for commercial makers includes website feature, 8′ table, 10×10′ booth space, event t-shirt, pre-faire Maker Meetup, and digital media kit
- Our audience is here to make, learn, tinker, and create. The moreinteractive your booth, the better you will do!